Acumatica is a highly affordable web-based ERP Solution, that provides businesses with Cloud ERP Software replacing outdated client-server technology. Acumatica includes a complete business management solution with hundreds of pre-defined reports as well as an easy-to-use report designer. Advanced developer tools can be used to customize the business logic and user interface to meet the needs of your company.
Cloud or On-Premise Deployment Options
Acumatica can be deployed On-Premise (In-House), Hosted at a data-centre, or run as a SaaS on a Cloud computing platform, with the option to switch between them at any time.
Save money by automating processes, reducing auditing time, and consolidating accounting across multiple subsidiaries. Acumatica allows you to involve all employees, partners, customers, and others in process automation because there are no user-based fees. More importantly, Acumatica does not charge per incremental user like legacy systems, completely avoiding unnecessary charges for Additional Users.
Access from Anywhere
Acumatica is web-based allowing authorized users to access real-time information using any popular web-browser from a computer or mobile device.
Adapt and Customize
Acumatica’s applications are 100% customizable using standard development tools. Web tools allow the design of reports, dashboards, workflows, file integration and an editable Wiki for personalized help files.
Data Control and Security
Acumatica was designed to meet the physical, transmission, storage, access, data, and application security needs of banks, health-care, and government organizations. Many security features such as access controls, data encryption and server-based processing are built into the Acumatica application. A Role-Based Security model ensures that users can be setup and assigned to roles in minutes.
Other Features Include:
- Integrated Deferred Revenue Functionality
- Manage Customer Contracts and Projects seamlessly
- Role-Based User Security
- Full Branch Accounting with Inter-Balancing Accounts and User-Securities
- Invoice a Customer in Multiple Currencies
- Integrated CRM, Campaign Management and Document Management
- Maintain Multiple Inventory Valuation Methods
- Integrated Business Intelligence and User-Defined Dashboards
- Maintain Multiple Bins with set Picking Orders
- Consolidate Companies with Disparate Ledger Structures
- Full Workflow and Document Authorizations
- Bulk Requisition Distribution and Management
- Allow Employees to Process Timesheets and Disbursements